Saturday 16 August 2008

Joules - Living the Good Life

I am so excited!

While up North, Mr Plum dragged me to the York Designer Outlet to buy new himself a new suit ... while waiting for Mr Plum to pay for his suit, I wandered off to have a look at other shops.   I had already spotted people walking round with lovely looking bags 

"hmmm..." I thought "what is inside those lovely looking bags....."

I carried on walking, and around the corner I saw the most fantastic looking shop called "Joules". Have a look at the website .. the clothes are lovely (and perfect for the British summer!).  I liked the classic look to the clothes - I have bought a couple of skirts, tops (and as I am now addicted to the website - another skirt and a dress!) all in their sale! Hurrah! I feel that it is worth investing in classic clothes as even if I don't get to wear them this summer - I can always wear them next year (when I have managed to shed the "yorkshire pounds!") 

The website also has an area called "The Joules Village" ... with hints and tips for making lovely home made things .... 

It's always good to find your new favourite shop (and they sell gift vouchers, Mr Plum...Mr Plum?) 

No comments: