Tuesday 23 December 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Festive greetings to you all!  

I've spent the day cleaning, ironing and doing a few bits in the kitchen (while Mr Plum "worked from home" aka sitting in bed while working on the laptop!) in preparation for the holiday!  I probably won't get a chance to post again before Christmas, so wanted to say "Merry Christmas!!"

Mary Poppins recently wrote about what she would be wearing this Christmas ... I won't be anywhere near as glam as that (I need room for expansion throughout the day! ha ha).  So will probably be wearing my lovely pink "sparkle" PJ's
and then my new favourite Joules dress with fab green beads (Oh! the Joules sale started today ... the only thing I wanted was not available in the colour I wanted it...nevermind!)
Have a lovely Christmas everyone!!

2 comments:

Greedy Nan said...

Yes, but think of all the money you managed to save because they didn't have it! Call it reverse logic ...

Victoria Plum said...

That's very true! I have just stumbled upon a sparkly grey cardie in Tesco for £9!!! It was obviously meant to be!!
x