Monday 29 December 2008

A Little Bit of Mummy Plum's Magic ...

AKA: Kitchen Transformation - Part 3!

Good afternoon!

I hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas ... mine was lovely.  Unfortunately both my parents were inflicted with the lurgy and Mr Plum has started to come down with it too ... so we had a rather laid back affair ... not too much eating (although, I won't be stepping on the scales for a day or three!), just lots of relaxing, watching TV, drinking snowballs and knitting!  I was completely spoilt by everyone ... and got lots of bits and pieces to keep me busy!

We came home yesterday and Mummy Plum had a look at my sewing machine (oh yes ... the saga continues!).  I'm not sure what she did - but I think it had something to do with Mum's being able to sort anything out!  Anyway .... my sewing machine is working!!!! HURRAH!!!!

Which means .... I have finally finished my kitchen cabinet!! Here's a pic:
It needs a bit of tweaking, but doesn't it look great?  Thanks Mum!!  

No comments: