Thursday 1 July 2010

Fabric Addict Swap!

I entered another swap a month or so ago ... but due to the incompetent staff at Croydon Post Depot ... my lovely parcel sat on a shelf unclaimed ... and then (thankfully!) returned to sender. I am so relieved that this is what happened - it would have been so upsetting if the parcel had been pinched by a light-fingered postie.

Here is what I got from the lovely Louisa at Faerie Nuff (and you can see what I sent her by clicking on the link) ...

Handmade make up bag, lavender heart, bunting (more for our nursery corner - fab!), buttons, fat quarters, CK tissues, vintage hankie...

Such lovely generous gifts - thank you so much!

3 comments:

LissyLou said...

great pretty swap!

Anonymous said...

I know that there has been another fabric swap going on, but if this was from mine I'm glad that you enjoyed it all.xx

Pixiedust said...

I'm so glad the royal mail finally managed to get it to you in one piece. Glad you liked it. xxx Pixie xxx