Wednesday 6 May 2009

Thrifty Livin' Part 1

I have just discovered readitswapit.co.uk - a brilliant way of getting hold of cherished books and swapping books which I won't read again ... and all you have to pay is the postage - bargain!

I don't know whether you have been into Superdrug lately ... but if you take in your old, unwanted make-up, shampoo, conditioner, gel, wax, lotions, talcum powder etc you can swap them for a 10% voucher off products in store.  This swapping offer finishes on 12 May .... I have a bag of stuff ready to go!

Although a bit London-centric ...  me and Mr Plum have decided that we need to take advantage of the free BBC recordings as it has been years since we watched a John Shuttleworth Christmas Special recorded (in July!)  I have applied for FREE tickets to see Mitchell and Webb record a radio show.

Hope everyone has had a lovely Wednesday!!


No comments: