Monday 25 May 2009

Happy Belated Birthday to Me!

It was my birthday last week and as usual I was spoiled rotten by Mr Plum and my family ... here's some of the lovely gifts I received ....

Mr Plum treated me to a Cath Kidston Chiswick Bag .... (that's me in my "Penelope" dress enjoying a nice glass of Kew Ale at Kew Gardens on my birthday), as well as other bits and pieces for my greenhouse
and some garden tools ...
my parents got me these lovely little knives from an antique shop in Bruges ... perfect for spreading jam and cream onto scones!
A bit blurred ... but a very pretty brooch from my brother and his girlfriend ...
oooh! and some lovely Hope & Greenwood chocs from Mr Plum

We had a lovely day at Kew and then spent the evening watching Miss Pettigrew Lives For A Day ... it was such a shame to have to go back to work ...

No comments: