Saturday 31 January 2009

My first blogging award!

Thank you Mary Poppins for my award! It is so touching that people read my blog and consider it worthy of a blogging award! I will send it on to my favourite 8 blogs who will in turn send it on to another 8, including the special piece of text (below) ... this will be a difficult choice as I keep discovering more and more vintagy/crafty/foody blogs!!  

The authors say that blogs who receive this award are exceedingly charming. This blog invests in proximity in space, time and relationships. These kind bloggers aim to find and be new friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandisement. Our hope is that when ribbons of these awards are cut, even more friendships will be propagated. Please give your kind attention to these writers.

It's so hard to choose as I read so many wonderful blogs which are full of inspirational ideas ... but I would like to award my current favourite crafty and foody blogs: 



1 comment: