Tuesday 7 June 2011

A Work In Progress

I have been knitting Baby Plum a little pinafore dress since February!! It's taking ages as I'm finding it hard to juggle Baby Plum and my crafting, but I had a good go at it last week while staying with my parents. I have now completed the back and two pockets! I will shortly begin casting on the stitches to begin the front of the dress.

It's a lovely pattern from "Vintage Knits for Modern Babies" by Hadley Fierlinger and I am using the wool I picked up half price at the Stitching and Craft Show earlier this year. 

I'll keep you posted with it's progress!!

2 comments:

The undomesticated scientist said...

hurry up as it'll look v cute! you don't want it to be like my school jumper, started at about age 8 and finished when i was 23!

LaaLaa said...

It's looking great! x