Wednesday 19 December 2012

A Bit of Cath This Christmas

Anyone who follows my Christmas board on Pinterest will have seen a few things ...

1.  My, perhaps overly ambitious, list of Christmas craft ideas!

2.  I love the Cath Kidston Christmas Deer!!

Lucky old me ... Mr Plum bought me the iphone case as a little treat.  I hadn't been feeling at all festive and I think it was because I just didn't have enough Christmas deers in my life!! It is so cute!  I also have the Christmas organiser which is slowly getting filled up! 

I have to say that I am a rather latecomer to the wondrous website that is Pinterest. Are you on there? Leave me your Pinterest name in my comments - I'm always looking for new people to follow.  You can find a link to my profile on my blog side bar.

Who's feeling Christmassy???


Me!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: