Wednesday 12 January 2011

Odeon Newbies

Today me and Baby Plum went to the pics.

Yes, that's right - I took my baby to the cinema!!

We watched "The King's Speech" at the Newbie screening at Streatham Odeon this afternoon.

The sound is turned down slightly, the lights are turn up a little, lovely ladies walk around with tea and biscuits, some babies cry (mine didn't!), some burp and fart (that one was mine!) but we all managed to enjoy a wonderful film! I am so glad that I have discovered these screenings!

I know that Picturehouse cinemas also have similar screenings, so I will be checking these out in future too!

2 comments:

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

What a great idea!

I'll be going to see The Kings Speech tomorrow although this will be screening no doubt filled with less well behaved adults than babies!

Victoria xx

Scented Sweetpeas said...

Wow what a fab idea! Wish we had that here.