Friday 15 April 2011

I've been neglecting an old friend ...

My garden.

We've been busy working on our allotment and I am sad to say that my poor little garden has been a bit neglected.

I was out there this evening planting some more seeds (courgette and purple sprouting broccoli) in the greenhouse. I wish we had smell-o-vision on the computer as the aroma was amazing! The air was thick with the scent of lilac. It was so so beautiful.  Mmmmmmm

Here are a few pics 



Lilac and cherry blossom
Apple blossom

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am pretty sure your garden will forgive you! :o)

Oh to have a gardenn! Because of the location of houses on the estate, our garden doesn't get much sun, so it's concrete.

Still, however I'm adding to the (huge) list of things for our next house....to have a huge garden. Maybe in a few years....!! lol xx

Val said...

Oh - I am SO jealous that you have lilacs blooming! They are my very favorite flower, but we won't see any here for another month or so. Sigh. If you ever come across that smell-a-vision computer, please let me know!

Kelly said...

Great pictures! How do you get time with little plm to look after xxx I am confused about weaning I will e mail you xxx

Amy (Blighty Boutique) said...

gorgeous pics x