Wednesday 4 November 2009

Weight Loss Wednesday

This week I have swam twice ... I would have gone more had I not been thwarted by late trains. I have eaten less biscuits at work (I really must get a grip on my snacking) ... I have stopped grabbing a piece of bread/muffin/anything on my way from the bathroom through the kitchen and on my way to bed. I'm not even hungry - why do I do it!!!

I'd like to get back to the weight I was when I got married. I would love to fit into the GORGEOUS little black dress I bought from Hobbs (my one and only purchase from there!). It cost me over £100 and I justified it as:

a) I was having an Audrey Hepburn themed hen night - the dress was called "Audrey". It was meant to be.

b) A little black dress is an "investment" - hmmm, not if you have only worn it once!!

I don't normally like putting pictures of myself on the internet - but I will dig a picture out for next week. That is my long term weight loss goal! For now, I would like to be able to fit myself into my lovely wintery dress which I bought a couple of years ago from White Stuff. It's called Winter Solstice and I LOVE IT!!!

3 comments:

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

This sounds like a great goal!

Victoria xx

Unknown said...

How did you get on?! I lost 3lb at WI whoo hoo! xx

Kelly said...

Well done with the swimming I'm off swimming tomorrow!! concerted effort required!!!