Saturday 11 April 2009

A slightly late Yummy Recipe Swap for February ...

I'm not the only one whose life has got in the away of making and collecting bits and bobs for swaps ..... I managed to get my batch of "sweetheart" themed goodies off to my swap partner in the USA in time for Valentines Day ... my swap partner was caught up with various things ... but I received my parcel today! I picked it up from the local Post Office (and had to explain that I didn't have any id to prove that I was actually Victoria Plum ... ha ha ha) and then perused my goodies while having breakfast in Ikea!  

I must get on with getting my goodies out to Tracy my swap partner for Mollycupcakes Heart Swap!!

I hope that you are all having lovely Easter Saturdays ... we are decorating our bedroom this weekend ... nothing too drastic, but the walls are currently bright pink, so we have chosen a slightly calmer colour called "satin bow" .... I'll keep you posted on our progress (remember us decorating the kitchen?) 

The wallpaper scraper is calling ..... 


No comments: