Monday 17 November 2008

Kitchen Project - Cabinet Transformation: Part 2




I thought this was going to be easy-peasy!





Anyway ... cabinet is now painted (and re-painted by Mr Plum to a much more professional standard!) 














Lovely Cath Kidston "Chicken" oilcloth has been purchased!






Sewing machine has been brought out of 
hibernation ....


But (arghhhhh!) I have had a nightmare trying to thread the machine - thankfully that has been sorted out now.  Then I tried to sew the oilcloth and the needle was skimming over the material and getting all tangled ..... hmmm

I'm hoping that by discovering an ancient blog which hasn't updated in a while may have solved my problems and I can get on with finishing the cabinet.

Thanks, in advance, Sew, Mama, Sew!   Fingers crossed and the third part of this saga will be the finished product!

No comments: