Tuesday 4 October 2011

Winter Knitting Part Two!

 Here they are!! I showed you one glove back in August and I have finally finished the second one!
Now that Little Miss Plum (at 13months, can't really call her a baby anymore!) is in bed at a reasonable hour (6.30pm!) I have time to get some knitting done in the evening, I have also started up a knitting group where I work and joined the new local knitting group which meets every other Friday! Knit-tastic!

I have just started to cast on a beret for Little Miss Plum using the same wool as my gloves. I think that it will look very pretty!

2 comments:

nimble fingers and steady eyebrows said...

Wow fancy gloves! Am very impressed that you did fingers. Me I avoid fingers and go for the fingerless mitts. - Annie

Sheila said...

oooh can't wait to see more makes, esp with all the new group! Baby Plum is lovely, she will always be little baby plum.
Those are very beautiful gloves.