Monday 3 May 2010

I love bank holidays!

I hope you have all had enjoyable Bank Holidays?

We have spent the day at home, clearing out lots of our rubbish for either a car boot sale or the tip to make space for Baby Plum in our one bedroom flat!!

I am very proud of myself as I have finally got my sewing machine out from its hiding place and made a couple of cushions!

I used a pattern in CK's "Sew" book and am very pleased with the results ... the last time I made a cushion was in my Home Economics class many years ago!

I couldn't resist a little polka dot button on the back!

Ooh .... what's in the CK carrier bag?

The winner of my giveaway!!

Well done Kandi! Mr Plum picked you out of the carrier bag ... and something lovely will be winging it's way to you very soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely cushions!

When is Baby Plum due? xx

Kandi said...

*Mmweeepppp*~ that's my excited squeal, I won!! I'm delighted thanks so much Mr Plum for picking me out. I will email you my details.
Kandi xx